Its been just over a month since the new year and it's almost been two months since we have started a whole new life together. We were married for all eternity on the tenth of December in two thousand eleven. The day was perfect, everything was amazing including the weather which is hard to get in December. We finished up our fall semester, and then had our reception on the fifteenth. It was amazing, we had so much help from friends and family. We are definitely blessed.
Just over a week later we had Christmas. It was interesting having to spilt up our Christmas and decide how we were going to spend it. We went to the Foote's on Christmas Eve Day and then went to the Shimbashi's on Christmas Day. Christmas Eve we just spent with each other. It was an amazing Christmas and it was super fun. Then another week later we started a new year. We gladly welcomed two-thousand-twelve, even with all the assumptions of the world coming to an end. We started our winter semester after a nice long break for Christmas.
Now that we're finally getting the flow right I decided to start a blog. I've found I'm horrible now a days at keeping a journal entry so hopefully I can record our fun stories and our adventures, because I'm sure there will be many.
love B&L

No comments:
Post a Comment