Saturday, 12 May 2012

We Made It!!!

Guess what!?!?! Ben and I have officially known each other a year now as of tonight around 11:00p.m. lol. Yes I am a nerd and I know that stuff. Well at first I didn't. I thought we met in April, then I found my calendar from last year and it said we officially met on May 12th. I first saw him in April. Anyhow it's been a fantastic year and I'm very glad we met and are now married.

Okay so we have officially made it to Lloydminster! Ben and I were apart for over a week and it was definitely had for us. I know that sounds pathetic but when you're a newly wed, a week feels like forever to be apart. However we are back together and I can definitely say we are happy now.

Okay so Ben moved to Bonnyville on April 25th. Did you know that bread in Bonnyville is $4. So all you people back at home stop complaining about the prices because there it was a lot worse... Although gas is about 3 cents cheaper :D After a tough week in Bonnyville I came up on the 4th and  then on the 7th we moved to Lloyd. It's a lot nice here. Bread isn't so expensive here and gas is still the same price. Ben is doing a lot better in sales and so of course he loves it a lot better here too. I also have tons of counter space so I've been trying a few new recipes... like this Cafe Rio meal, sweet and sour chicken, and a new cookie recipe, which turned out great I thought. I've met a few new people and when we move to edmonton in three weeks I'll meet even more people. It's been great so far and things are finally turning green so I can't complain. Hope all is well with you guys.

Love B& L


No comments:

Post a Comment