Thursday, 17 May 2012

Close Call

Okay so yesterday my mom called me and let me know that there was a forest fire near Bonnyville. Just two weeks ago (not even) we lived in there. Of course my mom as soon as she found out wanted to call and make sure we're okay. She told me how she immediately thought, "Oh no, they left their 72hr kits here." This winter we made 72hr kits for FHE and then I thought it probably will be okay to leave them at my parent's house this summer. Hopefully we don't have any natural disasters. Well I guess you never know. And unlike at home where there are very little trees... there are tons of trees here. Well it is definitely safe to say that it never hurts to be prepared. And you never know what will happen. However I'm glad that we were not in Bonnyville and that we are safe. Hope all is well with you and that you are not having any natural disasters :D
Love B& L

No comments:

Post a Comment