WOW!!! Ben and I move back this friday!!! I'm sooo excited but sad at the same time. We're luck because many of our new friends live in the same town we do when we all move back so we will see many of them. However we won't see some of them for awhile. And we've quite enjoyed living in Edmonton. There are so many parks and the traffic is wayy better than Calgary's. Its also been great because we live in the same apartment complex with some of the other couples so for me it has been great if I ever need anything I just walk a couple doors down, literally or take the elevator. I have loved it.
The weather has been kind to us as well thank goodness. It has rained lately but not as bad as the few times it has come down. The other day we did have a crazy storm. Unfortunately Ben was out in it. However he found shelter as soon as he started seeing the dark clouds roll in.
We've loved living here but are excited to move back home. We have found a place to live for a great price and we're close to family and friends so we love it even more.
 |
| Love my wrapping job?? I didn't feel like buying wrapping paper or tape. :P |
This past week we went home for my brother's mission farewell. He leaves in just a couple of more days to the MTC. He did a great job speaking and it was really good to hear his testimony. Even one of my younger sisters gave a talk in sacrament. It was her first and I thought she did great. We also caught up on all the birthdays we missed. Now we're back in Edmonton and only have two days left here after today... So I really should be packing and cleaning right now however I'm blogging.
Today we were able to go to Edmonton Valley Zoo for a double date. We went with one of the other couples on the team. It was great and perfect weather when we got there. It was raining when we left but by the time we were in the park it stopped. It turned out to be a very fun date filled with animals, subs, and ice cream from marble slab. Can't get much better than that eh?
Well We hope everyone has had a fantastic summer because we definitely did. Now time to go back to reality... Which is school... Well we will write soon.
Love B & L
No comments:
Post a Comment