Monday, 10 December 2012

Up To Date


December! 
Yay!!! I'm finally caught up. It's been a good month so far. Almost all of our Christmas cards are out I just have to mail a few more and we'll be set. Today is our first Anniversary! This year has been crazy, so much fun. It hasn't been easy but good things never come easy. Everything we have been through has been worth it. In our Christmas we talked about things we learned about each other and I thought I would share them. 

Things Ben learned about Liz:
           Liz gets embarrassed really easily
         She needs about an hour every morning to get ready.
       On Sundays it takes her almost a half hour to pick out what shoes she    wants to wear
          Liz has a good punch, last Christmas her brother hit her in the face on accident and without even thinking about it she turned around and punched him… quite hard I might add.
          Liz is surprisingly good a shooting a gun
          Liz talks in her sleep every night
         Liz is patient, when it comes to most things.
        Almost all crafts come from pinterest in the house
     She loves to bake food, but never eat it.

Things Liz learned about Ben:
       Ben has a sharp eye for shooting
     When it comes to style, there isn’t much unless I help. Otherwise he’ll wear jeans from high school  and an old provincial rugby shirt.
    Ben takes pride in his facial hair
    He likes cuddle up in his sleep
    Ben doesn’t wear any cologne; just deodorant which surprised me because he smells really good.
       Ben really enjoyed playing hockey and is surprisingly good at it for never playing before
     If Ben could he would have about 15 different cars that would consist of Audis, Subarus, FJ Cruisers, BMW’s, Lexus, and a few others.
Some of Ben’s closest friends and people he thinks very highly of are from Colorado or served in his mission
 Ben’s favorite color is now orange, thanks to Vivint.

Things about marriage we discovered:
    It’s a work in progress and it always will be
      It can be the most wonderful thing if you let it be.
      It’s great that you don’t have to say good-bye right after goodnight
   When we put the Lord first it always works out great 
   Both people have to work at it, not just one.
   Going on dates is important


The Christmas bulbs I made our lovely tree and the christmas bulb wreath I made.





No comments:

Post a Comment