Saturday, 23 June 2012

Burnt!!!

Hey!!


So I finally got a tan for the first time this year... however along with this tan I got a burn as well. I haven't had a burn since my family went to Mexico and that was over two years ago now. Ben of course has a tan. Walking everyday outside gives him an advantage. He's definitely pretty dark. And he definitely has a sock tan and a t-shirt tan. They're pretty obvious too.


Most of the wives off our team went to a spray park... super busy. Definitely can lose a kid at that park. It was only 24 degrees but it still felt like 30 at times. And I ended up parking off roading style. We went over the curb and up a slight hill. There was no parking when we arrived.


Today the company that Ben works for is doing a charity. Where every sale they make they have the option of donating it to charity. Every sale that is donated is worth $500. So far the company has donated over $300,000. I think that's pretty legit. And a week ago the wives all tried to give back to the communities we are living in. Our team crocheted baby blankets, hats and gathered baby cloths, baby toys, baby anything really. Our team was picked the best charity in the company. It was pretty awesome. So even though some people think we're bothering the community by knocking on their doors we really do a lot more in than that in the community. We try to give back and help out and make the community safer.


Well that's the update for the day! Hope everyone is enjoying summer so far, I know we are.


Love, 
B&L


No comments:

Post a Comment