![]() |
| Left is our closet again... oops. Top right is our living room, bottom right is our kitchen. |
I have enjoyed hanging out with the other wives. Four of them are pregnant and then there are only three of us who are not pregnant and the other ones have kids. So I have lately been to a few maternity stores and a few baby stores... One of these trips lead to us girls who are not yet pregnant wearing these baby bumps that would allow women to see what they would look like at seven months. That was interesting. And yes it kind of makes me want to have a baby. I keep telling myself, "I have a plan, I have a plan." haha. Oh just to make sure we are all on the same page, I am not pregnant.
![]() |
| The three of us with the fake baby bumps in us. |
I am also pretty much a nanny this summer. He's a super cute little boy, his mom is a sale rep and his dad is a tech. So I offered to be some help, in Lloyd another mom watched him, but since we've been in Edmonton I've been watching him almost everyday. He's such an easy baby to watch it makes me sad to know my children won't be that good... If they are that will be fantastic but this baby is so happy and so laid back all the time it will be hard. The past two days I haven't really watched him and I have felt a bit more lonely. I think we enjoy each other's company, okay I probably enjoy more than he does.
![]() |
| Our uncle recommended that we go to Oodle Noodle and we loved it. These are raspberry dessert is the mousse I made with tofu. And of course the little boy I watch. |
We love yah,
B&L




hahaha i saw the bump picture and missed the caption, i about flipped a cap!! hah like "HOW DID I NOT KNOW??" bahaha lookin great liz :)
ReplyDeleteHaha ya I'd definitely let people know if i really was pregnant. But don't those looks soo real!!! It was kind of scary when we all put them on.
ReplyDelete